Captivating Hope’s Mission
To support, facilitate, educate and advocate for people experiencing difficulties, dealing with overwhelming stress, mental disorders, a crisis or PTSD from a traumatic event.
Services for Individuals Include:
- Access to online educational materials, informative blogs, links to other support organizations and access to reading materials that go into greater detail of what you may be experiencing
- Ability to request to become a client so that we can make an individual plan for your care and be involved until you are in complete recovery
- Online messaging system (Google Hangouts) for people who feel more comfortable seeking help anonymously and feel more comfortable chatting through messaging or texting
- Have the ability to schedule a time on Google Hangouts for voice or video calls for people who would like to talk.
Companies, Organizations or Groups
- Onsite seminars and training to instill skill sets that align with your organization’s mission and goals
- Packages that allow your group members or employees to access all the services that we have available
- Customized training for tools and skill sets that will increase your employee’s wellbeing and productivity
- Individualized packages for companies that would like to use our services to accommodate the needs of their staff, clients or patients
For more information on how Captivating Hope can help you or your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org